CHRISTMAS EVE WORSHIP -- 7 PM
ONLINE WORSHIP FOR CHRISTMAS EVE DECEMBER 24th, 2020
Out of an abundance of care and caution, the people of Resurrection Lutheran Church, Moose Pass United Methodist Church, and Seward United Methodist Church bring you an online worship experience for Christmas Eve. It is an act of love to the communities we serve to provide this safe alternative to gathering in person
Tonight, we celebrate the birth of our Savior in STORY, in SONG, and in LEGOS. We have many participants from our own congregation plus many other churches that will provide music. We have a special Christmas anthem from the Seward Community Choir. Pastor Ben Bohart will welcome us and offer prayers. Pastor Jim Doepken provides a Christmas message. We’ll close with a singing of “Silent Night” with faces of members and friends gathered on the screen in candlelight. You’re invited to grab a candle of your own to join in as we sing “together.”
The service will begin with Gathering Music from The United Methodist Church Worldwide Choir and will last about 70 minutes.
· The United Methodist Church Worldwide Christmas Choir for their “Christmas Medley (Used with permission)
· The Northern Baptist Association of Great Britain for “O Come, All Ye Faithful” (Used with permission)
· Steve Garnaas-Homes for his poem, “Like Us” (Used with permission)
· Jackson Henry, Director of Music Ministries at Franklin First UMC and Discipleship Ministries for Mr. Henry’s Improvisation on “Angels We Have Heard On High” (Used with permission)
· Lani Nelson and the people of Hillview UMC in Boise, Idaho for their version of “Come, Thou Long Expected Jesus” (Used with permission)
· Sue McClure for her piano music. You can find Sue’s pre-worship music as a separate upload.
· Nathan Drake of ReAwaken Hymns for his versions of “O Little Town of Bethlehem” and “We Three Kings” (Used with permission)
· Seward Community Choir for “Peace, Peace” By Fred Bock, Rick and Silvia Powell. Words and Music - ©1969, 1973, 1985 Fred Bock Music Company. One License #93403. And to Teal Hetrick for her editing.
· Edmonds Music Collective from Edmonds United Methodist Church for “Sussex Carol” (Used with permission)
· Phil Moore from Belfast, Northern Ireland for “Hark! the Herald Angels Sing” off his “Home For Christmas” album. (Used with permission)
· Clarkston (WA) and Lewiston (ID) First United Methodist Churches, the Pacific Northwest Conference Office of Connectional Ministries, and the Regional Media Center for “Away in a Manger (with Infant Holy, Infant Lowly)” (Used with permission)
· La Casa De Cristo Lutheran Church of Scottsdale, Arizona for their version of “Joy to the World” (Used with permission)
· Grace Baptist Church of Anderson, Indiana for “Silent Night” from their Christmas Eve worship in 2019. (Used with permission).
· And for all the artists who provided background music: “Astonish” - Millian Eyes, “Broken Pieces” - Gavin Luke, “Colors of The Moon” - Mandala Dream, “Enlightenment” - Yonder Dale, “Myth” - Alan Ellis, “O Holy Night” - Johannes Bornlof, and “Winter Birds” - Lotus
Worship will be “Premiered” on the Seward/Moose Pass UMC Facebook page at 7 PM on Christmas Eve but will thereafter be available on the Facebook Page and our YouTube Channel. You may also find Sue McClure’s pre-worship music there.
Seward/Moose Pass UMC CCLI License for Music & Streaming #11205680.
Seward/Moose Pass UMC One License for Music & Streaming # M-400610.